Small Business Law
How can we help your business grow?
As a small business law attorney, I can help you with every aspect of your business including business formation and organization, business negotiations, business planning, transactional business law, purchase and sales of businesses, and business litigation, as well as succession planning with wills, trusts and buy sell agreements.
Greg is the Phoenix estate planning lawyer even Scottsdale attorneys trust to help them through the morass of estate law issues. Greg is peer-rated by Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 and maintains a rating of Excellent in AVVO‘s legal review database.
The firm practices in all areas of business law including those listed below. Whether you are starting a business, buying or selling a business, or reorganizing your existing business, we can help you. Simply stated, business law is at the heart of everything we do at the firm.
• Succession Planning
• Business/Commercial Law
• Business Formations
• General Partnerships and Limited Partnerships
• Shareholder or Partnership Agreements
• Business Name, Domain Name and Trade-Mark Registrations
• Buying & Selling of Businesses
• Share and Asset Purchase Agreements
• Dissolutions and Winding-up
• Confidentiality and Non-competition Agreements
• Consulting Agreements
• Employment Agreements
• Equipment Leases
• Joint Ventures
• Distribution Agreements
• Sales Agency Agreements
• Commercial Lease Reviews
Lawsuits, Arbitration and Mediation
• All forms of commercial litigation, including contractual, partnership and shareholder disputes
• Business disputes, including breach of contract claims and injunctive relief
• Commercial collection actions and enforcement of foreign judgments in Arizona
• Vendor disputes including those dealing with sale of goods or services
• Insurance litigation including coverage disputes and property losses
• Real estate related litigation including lease & mortgage disputes
It can be very difficult to talk about the issues surrounding wills and estates. But if you own a business you need to plan for its future, including succession and future ownership
• Preparation of wills, enduring powers of attorney and personal directives
• Preparation of living trusts and related documents.
• Preparation of all documentation required for the administration and probate of estates
• Succession planning for owners of private corporations
• Advising on all aspects of estate planning and administration